Hours: 2 x full time positions, 2 x part time positions, 2 x weekend positions
Availability: 07:00 – 23:00
LAST RECRUITING OPPORTUNITY IN 2017!
Do you currently have your QCF or NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care and want to be recognised for this fantastic achievement?
Do you want to make a difference and become a part of how great Community Care should be delivered? Have you heard it all before? Would you like to make a real difference to the lives of our elders? Would you like to work for a small, friendly local company who see our staff and our clients as part of our family?
Due to overwhelming demand, Gaudium is excited to announce that an extra Care Practitioner position has been created, providing Care in the Community for older vulnerable adults. We aim to provide the personal touch to each of our client’s care and keep their needs central to our ethos. Day to day duties would include travelling to clients’ homes and providing personal care whilst completing all relevant paperwork.
The position is as a Care Practitioner (Domiciliary) and applicants need to be fully flexible in their hours of work. Applicants should ideally have a good understanding of the Care sector and customer service. This is a community based employment attending clients within the area of Penrith and the successful applicant will be providing Domiciliary Care in clients’ own homes.
The successful candidates will need a motivation to learn and progress, have a full driving licence and a good team player. In return for your commitment to us, we can offer you:
Benefits of working with us:
- Guaranteed contracted hours with the opportunity to pick up more shifts if required.
- Competitive rates of pay including paid mileage and travel time from our base.
- A smartphone including new technology that allows you to view your client’s routine before you make your visit and view your rota in advance.
- New software to automatically calculate hours and travel – no more timesheets or mileage record filing!
- Small localised team with an inspirational and experienced Care Manager
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working
- Progression opportunities
- An employer contribution pension scheme
- Staff healthcare scheme
- Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
- 5.6 weeks pro rata annual leave
- Extra day of annual leave for your birthday
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Long Service Awards
- Be part of a company recognised nationally in Care
- Refer a Friend Scheme
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a real difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application. If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on 01768 890 353.
The application is in three stages
Stage 1 Completion of application form
Stage 2 Personality and attitude assessment – a link will be sent to complete at your own home
Stage 3 Face to Face Interview
Please note, you must submit the application form before proceeding to Stage 2 AND both stages must be completed, in order for your application to be considered for interview.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS and references. We are an equal opportunities employer.