Job Title: Cleaning Coordinator
Location: South Cumbia Locations (Barrow, Ulverston & Surrounding Areas)
Salary: £23,238 (pro rata)
Hours: 30 hours per week
Orian is looking to recruit a Cleaning Coordinator for Barrow, Ulverston and the surrounding areas, reporting directly to the Account Manager for this area.
Reporting to the Area Account Manager you will take day-to-day responsibility, ensuring that the unit is staffed and rotas are completed and all standards are adhered to.
The role may involve providing contract management support to catering contracts.
A willingness and ability to travel on a daily basis is essential. A vehicle will be provided.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate and monitor the delivery of cleaning to service specifications
- Ensuring cleaning teams are working safely
- Build effective relationships with existing and potential customers, delivering on service excellence and promoting the full range of FM services offered by Orian
- You will be involved in the recruiting of new cleaners and filling any vacancies the business may have
- Visiting customers, delivering consumables to customers and replenishing cleaning materials to staff.
We are a growing facilities management company with the opportunity for career progression.
Orian also offer benefits such as a Company vehicle, Company pension and 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays.
You will be a hands on manager who leads from the front making sure processes are followed and quality audits are carried out.
The position involves you providing direction and support to all employees, making sure that the unit is staffed and rotas are completed, and liaising with the client on a day to day basis making sure all standards are adhered to.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Please contact our HR Team on 01228 404711. Alternatively; please send your CV to HRteam@orian.co.uk