[P]art time and full time care practitioner positions available.
Looking for a career in a small friendly local company with the personal touch?
Are you compassionate, caring, conscientious and committed?
Gaudium Ltd. provides Day Care and Home Support for vulnerable adults in the Penrith area and is now looking to recruit two Care Practitioners. As a small local company we like to think of our staff and clients as part of our family, and we aim to provide the personal touch to each of our client’s care and keep their needs central to our ethos. Here at Gaudium Ltd. we focus on quality not quantity, and will never grow too large.The successful candidates will need to have a full driving licence. You must be flexible in your hours of work and a good team player.
In return for your commitment to us, we can offer you:
- £8.35 per hour for Home Support work
- Miles and travelling time paid between calls
- Staff healthcare scheme covering staff healthcare costs including optical, dental, physiotherapy, prescription charges as well as other benefits.
- Support in your work by other care professionals such as nurses and therapists
- A friendly and relaxed working environment in a small company
- Support with your training and career development through regular supervisions, coaching and mentoring.
- Free NVQs levels 2 – 5.
- Other benefits
If you think this position is for you and you feel you can make a positive difference to the lives of our clients then we want to hear from you. For more information or an informal chat about these opportunities please contact us by sending CVs though indeed, or through our website www.gaudium.org.uk.