Staff leading Listening into Action schemes across University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust will showcase their outcomes at Pass it On events next month. Staff, volunteers and governors are invited to come along and support their colleagues at the event.
The events will include presentations of the achievements and “market stalls” where staff can drop in throughout the day to find out more.
Dates of the Pass it On events are:
- Friday 1 July, at Westmorland General Hospital Physio Gym
- Friday 8 July, at Lecture Theatre, Royal Lancaster Infirmary Education Centre
- Wednesday 13 July, Furness General Hospital Physio Gym
- A physiotherapy scheme looking at care provided for patients with back pain once they are admitted to the wards
- Improving patient experience for surgical services
- Reduce patient harm by improving the Elderly Frail Pathway
- Reducing patient harm through delivery of the Sepsis 6 interventions
Jackie Daniel, Chief Executive, said: “I’m delighted to announce the new style of Pass it On events which this time will be held on all three main sites (RLI, WGH and FGH). We wanted them to be as accessible as possible and holding them this way will make it easier for staff to come along, rather than the expense of hiring off-site venues.”
Listening into Action (LiA) is a key element of the improvement approach the Trust adopted in winter 2014 and has proven models of change. Our aim is to fundamentally shift how we work and lead by putting clinicians and staff at the centre of change for the benefit of our patients, our staff and the organisation as a whole.
To book a place please contact the team at [email protected] or 01524 511989.