[E]den Nuclear and Environment is a small, but growing consultancy business. We are looking for a Business Administrator to help manage the company with responsibilities such as maintenance of accounts, managing HR issues and health and safety compliance.
You should be:
- a graduate-level candidate;
- numerate (e.g. able to use spreadsheets and complete calculations accurately);
- able to communicate clearly in writing;
- able to work and interact constructively with colleagues, clients and suppliers;
- able to learn the specifics of our processes and apply them with attention to detail;
- able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines;
- able to analyse problems and propose solutions that result in more effective management of the company.
Previous business administration experience would be helpful, but not essential.
We offer a competitive salary and a company profit share scheme. We are currently located near Temple Sowerby and are planning to move to an office in Penrith early in 2017.
If you are interested, please send your CV and a covering letter demonstrating how you meet the criteria identified above to [email protected]. Please apply by 23 July 2016.
If you would like to discuss further, please phone us on 017683 62009 and ask to speak to Andy Baker.