Seven people have been arrested on drugs offences following a warrant at a property in Workington.
The warrant was conducted on 7th July 2016 at a property on Newlands Gardens, Workington.
Police seized a class A drug, believed to be heroin, worth a street value of £8,400.
The following seven people were arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of controlled drugs:
- A 47-year-old man from Workington
- A 44-year-old man from Workington
- A 38-year-old man from Workington
- A 36-year-old man from Workington
- A 22-year-old man from Workington
- A 22-year-old man from Liverpool
- A 16-year-old boy from Liverpool
All have bailed until September 2016