[B]USINESS ADMINISTRATOR POSITION AVAILABLE
Part time 15 hours per week
Looking for a career in a small friendly local company with the personal touch?
Are you compassionate, caring, conscientious and committed?
Gaudium Ltd. provides Day Care and Home Support for vulnerable adults in the Penrith area and we are now looking to recruit a new part time business administrator. The main duties of this position would involve general correspondence, updating records, ordering supplies, sourcing and monitoring funding and maintaining the media and marketing presence of the company. Other sundry office jobs would be required in addition as they arose. Previous administration experience is a necessity although this does not have to have been in a work environment. The successful candidate must have a working knowledge of using Microsoft office, be able to use initiative and learn quickly.
As a small local company we like to think of our staff and clients as part of our family, and we aim to provide the personal touch to each of our client’s care and keep their needs central to our ethos.
In return for your commitment to us, we can offer you:
- £8.35 per hour start rate
- Flexible working hours
- Staff healthcare scheme covering staff healthcare costs including optical, dental, physiotherapy, prescription charges as well as other benefits.
- Support in your work by care professionals such as nurses and therapists
- A friendly and relaxed working environment in a small company
- Support with your training and career development through regular supervisions, coaching and mentoring.
If you think this position is for you then for more information contact us:
01768 890 353
5 Corney Square