[J]ob title: Business Administration Apprentice
Department: Education and Professional Recruitment
Overview of the role:
As part of our continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Business Administration Apprentice to join our Recruitment team. This is an exciting role where you will be working with our Professional and Education departments, you will help to support the growth of the business through the provision of an effective and efficient administration service.
Your main activities will include:-
- Reception duties – attending to guests and visitors, and dealing with telephone and email enquiries.
- Deal with internal and external post.
- Maintain & replenish all forms and stationery as and when required.
- Data entry using a variety of databases to log candidate and client information.
- Maintenance of filing systems and archiving.
- Preparation of candidate and client booklets.
- Copy typing and letter writing.
- Ensure meeting facilities are maintained to the required standard.
- Maintaining the printer/copier.
If you possess excellent IT skills and have an organised approach, this could be the opportunity for you to join us to complete your apprenticeship and develop within a company with ambitious growth plans.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Chloe on [email protected] or call 01228 530132 for more information.