[A]ccount Manager – Cumbria
Cleaning & Catering
37 hours per week
Competitive salary + company car and benefits
25 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
Orian is a leading supplier in the facilities management sector across the North of England. We are looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager with experience in education or commercial cleaning and catering sectors to support our continued growth, working in Cumbria and the surrounding regions.
As an Account Manager, you must be able to demonstrate a proven ability to manage and develop teams on a regional basis. Ideally the Account Manager will have a proven track record in Facilities Management incorporating contract management in an educational or a commercial environment.
To succeed in this role you will need to have:
• Ability to manage and motivate a cross-functional team to build internal and external business relationships.
• You will need to have an understanding and knowledge of multi-site operations.
• Ability to deal with all staff performance, disciplinary issues in line with company procedures.
• Ability to develop and forge close client working relationships with both clients and work colleagues
• Experience in managing multiple budgets, converting opportunities to improve service, sales and profit
• Passion and enthusiasm for delivering great customer service in the FM market sector
• Flair, innovation and personality to drive positive change
• Industry sector experience in Cleaning or Catering
• Coordinate and monitor the delivery of food service to specification
• To ensure cleaning schedules for all buildings and areas are carried out satisfactorily.
• You will be involved in the recruitment of new cleaning and catering staff and filling any vacancies the business may have
• Develop relationships with potential and existing customers
• Mobilise new Cleaning and Catering business contracts
• Check that audits are being done adequately and effectively
If this Account Manager role describes you and you can see yourself playing a key role in our organisation, contact Sophie Patterson on 01228 404711.
Closing date for all returned application forms is: Friday, 28th January 2017.