[O]ur client is a luxury hotel which is situated within a stunning location in Cumbria’s Lake District National Park. This position has come about due to the promotion of the current Head Chef.
What you will be doing:
- Management of high quality, busy, kitchen.
- Multi-outlet, award winning, dining operation (fine dining restaurant which is open for lunch and evening meals plus two other more relaxed restaurants a bar menu and an afternoon tea service which is offered daily)
- Catering for weddings and conferences – over 170 a year!
- Maintaining high standard of cooking
- Hands on management and development of 10 staff (increases during the summer months)
- Financial management (costs, GPs etc.)
- Menus, ingredients and sourcing of only the best ingredients
- Oversee all sections
- Maintain the 2 rosettes
- Part of a proactive and focused hotel management team
- Plus, all the usual day to day Head Chef stuff!
What you will need to bring to the role:
- You will have worked in a similar role within a 4 star, or higher, property which has a minimum of 2 rosettes, or equivalent.
- You will have strong leadership skills and are happy to be a hands-on Manager
- A team player – you’ll be leading your team from the front and you’ll also be a member of the senior management team.
What’s on offer:
- £35,000pa plus bonus
- Pension auto-enrolment
- 28 days’ holiday
- Live in, if required
- Meals on duty
- Company benefits
- A great place to live and work
- Genuine career prospects – this role is available due to promotion!
How to apply:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 01946 448 765
Write: Knight Benton Recruitment Ltd. Phoenix House, Jacktrees Road, Cleator Moor, Cumbria, CA25 5BD