[F]or an ambitious Commis Chef, it doesn’t get better than this!
You’ll be working for a talented, innovative and very creative Head Chef – he’s someone who will inspire you and, if you are up to listening and learning, have a passion for cooking and have great ambition, will get your professional career off to a great start.
What you will be doing:
- Working as part of a brigade of over 20 chefs under the leadership of a very talented head chef
- Helping to prepare modern dishes with a Lake District influenced worldwide theme as well as British dishes but with a twist
- Listening very hard and learning – if you can do that, you will be on the right path to an amazing culinary career
- All the usual day to day commis chef stuff!
What you will need to bring to the role:
- You will have experience, or training, of cooking in a busy kitchen
- Likely to be a commis chef already
- Must must must be willing to listen and learn
- A positive attitude and a passion for food
- Be cool with hours and shifts
What’s on offer:
- Pension auto-enrolment
- 28 days’ holiday
- Live in, if required
- Company benefits
- A great place to live and work
- Genuine career prospects
How to apply for this job:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 01946 448 765
Write: Knight Benton Recruitment Ltd. Phoenix House, Jacktrees Road, Cleator Moor, Cumbria, CA25 5BD
Working in the UK:
We can only consider applications from people who have the right to work in the UK / EU. Please visit the UK Government website for current guidance.
Knight Benton Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary and relief staffing services.
Our service to candidates (jobseekers) is free and confidential.