[S]ituated within the grounds of a luxury hotel on the banks of a beautiful lake, this refurbished bar offers real ales and great food that can be enjoyed in comfort.
From sandwiches and light lunches to traditional mains and local classics, the food offering is popular with walkers and tourists alike.
What you will be doing
- Cook guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employ food safety best practices and makes sure that all kitchen staff members do the same
- Select choice ingredients that will give dishes the best flavour
- Work quickly and accurately during busy periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Work as part of the team
What you will need to bring to the role
- 2 years as a Chef in a hotel, bar or restaurant
- A can do attitude
What’s on offer
- Pension auto-enrolment
- 28 days’ holiday
- Live in, if required and meals
- Meals on duty
- NVQ training
- On the job training
- Staff discounts
- Great career prospects
How to apply for this job
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 01946 448 765
Write: Knight Benton Recruitment Ltd. Phoenix House, Jacktrees Road, Cleator Moor, Cumbria, CA25 5BD
Working in the UK
We can only consider applications from people who have the right to work in the UK / EU. Please visit the UK Government website for current guidance.
Knight Benton Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary and relief staffing services.
Our service to candidates (jobseekers) is free and confidential.