[Y]ou’ll be a key member of the team at this beautiful small hotel.
Our 4-star client is looking to recruit a confident all-rounder to join the team in a hands-on supervisor capacity. It’s a lovely small hotel located in Ambleside.
What you will be doing;
- Welcome and check guests in.
- Prepare drinks and light meals.
- Help with breakfast and serving of.
- Help with the housekeeping duties of the hotel’s 19 rooms.
- Check guests out and take payments.
What you will bring to the role;
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good conversational skills
- A passion for working with and helping people
- Enthusiastic and presentable
- Happy to work weekends
What’s on offer;
- Live in available (£60 per week)
- Permanent job
- Full time hours (includes weekends)
- Beautiful working environment
How to apply for this job
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 01946 448 765
Write: Knight Benton Recruitment Ltd. Phoenix House, Jacktrees Road, Cleator Moor, Cumbria, CA25 5BD
Working in the UK
We can only consider applications from people who have the right to work in the UK / EU. Please visit the UK Government website for current guidance.
Knight Benton Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary and relief staffing services.
Our service to candidates (jobseekers) is free and confidential.
Hotel, Hospitality, Restaurant and Chef Recruitment and Jobs in Cumbria, the Lake District and across the UK