[G]reat opportunities to work in a four-star Lake District hotel. Live in is available, if required. Great location, team and approachable management.
Our client is a great investor in both their properties and their people and they are looking for experienced Waiting Staff to join their team.
Here’s what you will be doing;
- Show guests to their seats and present a variety of menu options
- Advise on the best food and drink choices for each guest and answer questions
- Take orders and deliver them to the table
- Attend to the tables and ensure compliance to cleanliness standards
- Check guest satisfaction and resolve any issues
- Present bills and accept payment
- Work with other staff as a team
- Focus on achieving outstanding service quality
You’ll need the following;
- Waiting or food service skills
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and guests and ensure mutual satisfaction
- Outstanding people skills
- Patient and friendly
- Prepared to work shifts, including early starts, as well as some weekends and bank holidays
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary
- NVQ training
- On the job training
- Meals on duty
- Live-in accommodation + meals
- 28 days holiday
- Staff discounts
- Genuine career prospects
How to apply for this job
Email: [email protected]
Write: Knight Benton Recruitment Ltd. Phoenix House, Jacktrees Road, Cleator Moor, Cumbria, CA25 5BD
Working in the UK
We can only consider applications from people who have the right to work in the UK / EU. Please visit the UK Government website for current guidance.
Knight Benton Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary and relief staffing services.
Our service to candidates (jobseekers) is free and confidential.