[T]his is a lovely hotel with very high standards. It’s a great place to work and the staff you’ll be working with are helpful and friendly.
- Here’s what you will be doing;
- changing bed linen and towels
- making beds
- vacuuming floors
- dusting and polishing furniture
- cleaning bathrooms
- replacing stocks of guest supplies
- re-stocking drinks in the mini-bar
You’ll need the following skills;
- a high standard of work and attention to detail
- a polite and helpful manner when dealing with guests
- Housekeeping skills gained in a quality hotel environment
- You’ll usually work shifts, including early starts, as well as some weekends and bank holidays.
Live in is available if required.
How to apply for this job
Call: 01946 448765
Email: [email protected]
Write: Knight Benton Recruitment Ltd. Phoenix House, Jacktrees Road, Cleator Moor, Cumbria, CA25 5BD
Working in the UK
We can only consider applications from people who have the right to work in the UK / EU. Please visit the UK Government website for current guidance.
Knight Benton Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary and relief staffing services.
Our service to candidates (jobseekers) is free and confidential.