Technical Sales Co-ordinator
[B]ackground: Right Lines Ltd is a small family business, specialising in abrasive based products. It serves the UK and Ireland via its websites and phone. Products range from simple sandpapers to specialised diamond blades.
The Role: We require a person with technical understanding to provide customer support. Although listed as a full time position, we are also flexible to discuss part time working with the ideal candidate.
It is not expected that candidates will have a working knowledge of abrasive products, as this can be given, but we require an understanding of the applications for which they are used. The ideal candidate will therefore have some experience in a technical field such as engineering, manufacturing or construction.
The Job Entails:
- Dealing with customers to answer technical enquiries.
- Processing orders on Sage and Mamut software.
- Quoting by phone or e-mail.
- Packing and dispatching.
- Stock control.
- General office duties and support as required within a small business environment.
Minimum requirements include:
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Experience of working in a technical environment.
- Good phone manner.
- Good level of literacy and numeracy.
- Ability to lift heavy items.
Ideally, candidates will also:
- Have broad experience with MS Office.
- Have previous experience in a customer support role.
- Be capable of taking temporary control of and responsibility for the office.
- Please submit applications with CVs via post or e-mail to [email protected]
- Closing date for applications: 19 May 2017.
- Interviews are expected to be held in early June.