[O]ur client has just completed their £1m first phase refurbishment and are looking for a Sous Chef to join their team.
You will passionate about delivering exceptional service and have meticulous attention to detail.
As Sous Chef, you will be responsible for assisting the Head Chef with the day to day operations of all aspects of the kitchen, whilst ensuring the best quality products and service are delivered to the guests.
You must be commercially and financially aware and assist the Head Chef with budgets, stock control and all health, safety and hygiene legislation.
You will be a hands-on supervisor who will lead by example.
Highly motivated you will thrive on motivating and developing your team.
You will possess the following key skills:
- Be an existing Sous Chef, Junior Sous or a Chef de Partie ready for the next move
- Deliver high quality food consistently
- Ensure strict adherence to hotel policies and procedures including; quality control, stock rotation, health and hygiene and safety at work
- Responsible and accountable – careful and thorough with a passion for high standards
- A strong communicator with excellent people skills
- A proactive, hands on management style
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
What’s on offer:
- A salary of up £26k, depending on experience.
- Training and development
- Meals on duty
- Staff Discounts and special rates in their hotels
- Live in is available, if required
- Hours of work are 48 hours per week over 5 days including weekends, flexibility is required.
How to apply for this job
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 01946 448 765
Write: Knight Benton Recruitment Ltd. Phoenix House, Jacktrees Road, Cleator Moor, Cumbria, CA25 5BD