[I]f so, this book can help you decide whether NOW is the right time for YOU to get on and do that thing you’ve always wanted to do.
Cumbrian author, Annie Weir shares her own experience of achieving her dream ‘while there’s still time’.
She says, ‘I couldn’t bear the thought of drawing my last breath never having finished my novel. At the age of 59, I finally published Judith wants to be your friend. It’s one of the best things I have ever done, and ‘Judith’ has sold over 5000 copies.
In Not Too Late at 58, Annie shares some inspirational real-life examples of people who have achieved things a lot later in life than they’d planned.
Mixed in with that are:
- thought-provoking questions to help you visualise your dream coming true
- activities to help you see how great and how capable you really are
- decision-making tips so you know you’re doing the right thing
- easy-to-follow action planning to help you move forward steadily
- motivational techniques to help you when the going gets tough
Check out http://not-too-late-at-58.com for more information, blog posts, information about courses and for other support to help YOU realise YOUR dream.