[C]BA Events is a full-service event management company, founded in 2001 and we have an exciting opportunity to join our team, due to expansion. We are recruiting for the position of Trainee Activity and Events Instructor.
We are looking for someone who is keen to join the events industry and who also has a passion for the outdoors. The successful applicant will be given the opportunity to learn new skills, gain qualifications and experience in the outdoor industry as well as helping CBA Events evolve. The job will include but is not limited to;
- Support the team in planning and preparing for events
- Support the team in the delivery of events
- Warehouse and equipment maintenance
- Outdoor activity preparation and delivery (canoe, archery, 4×4)
- Sales support, administration and procurement
- Travel throughout the UK and abroad
- Gain experience in the events industry
- Basic vehicle maintenance
The successful candidate will be confident, enthusiastic, willing to learn and work long hours, sociable, passionate, have the ability to use own initiative and able to re-locate to the Keswick area. Please refer to our website and social media platforms to see a little of what we do.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected].
The position is available with an immediate start, so applications will be considered as soon as they arrive. Interviews will be conducted as soon as possible. Please have a good knowledge of the business and industry prior to application.
Salary is subject to experience and current qualifications.