Cumbria Crack
  • Home
  • News
  • Tumble dryer sparks High Harrington blaze
News

Tumble dryer sparks High Harrington blaze

At 10:20am today, Wednesday 6 September firefighters were called to a fire involving a tumble dryer in a commercial building on Main Road, High Harrington.

Two fire engines from Workington and a fire engine from Whitehaven attended the incident which was on the first floor of the building.

A spokesman for Cumbria Fire and Rescue Service said: “Crews, two wearing breathing apparatus, used one hose reel jet and a thermal imaging camera to put out the fire.”

Related posts

Man critical after Workington crash

Cumbria Crack

Firefighters tackle Longtown warehouse fire

Cumbria Crack

Firefighters tackle Cleator Moor garage fire

Cumbria Crack

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More