Cumbria Crack
News

Tumble dryer sparks Carlisle fire

[A]t 4:28am today, Wednesday 1 November firefighters were called to a tumble dryer fire on Welsh Road, Carlisle.

On arrival the crews, one from Carlisle East and one from Carlisle West, found the dryer to be well alight.

A spokesman for Cumbria Fire and Rescue Service said: “Crews put out the fire and removed the dryer from the house.”

Related posts

Man involved in audacious plot to blow up Lakes ATM is jailed

Cumbria Crack

Maryport man convicted of repeatedly raping one girl and molesting another

Cumbria Crack

Body found in river confirmed as missing teenager Michael Brooks

Cumbria Crack

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More