[A] man from Barrow has been charged with 19 offences, relating to incidents that occurred between July 2016 and December 2017.
Jeffrey Richard Trengove, 61, of Ribble Gardens, Barrow, has been charged with:
- Receiving stolen goods: 5
- Possession of a Class C controlled drugs: 4
- Possession of criminal property: 2
- Possession of heroin with intent to supply: 1
- Possession of a knife in a public place: 2
- Making a false statement to obtain insurance: 1
- Driving with a revoked licence: 2
- Driving without insurance: 2
Trengove has been remanded to court and will go on trial in January 2018.