Cumbria Crack

Two treated for smoke inhalation in Plumpton

[A]t 11:24am today, Tuesday 19 December firefighters from Penrith and Carlisle East attended reports of a fire alarm activation at an address on Greenacres Park in Plumpton.

A spokesman for Cumbria Fire and Rescue Service said: “On arrival crews found that the alarm had been activated by cooking fumes.

“Firefighters used a large fan to clear the smoke and two residents at the address were treated for smoke inhalation.”

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More