[L]ocation: Cumberland Building Society, Appleby
Post: Cleaning Operative
Salary: £7.50 per hour
Hours: 3.30 hours per week
Working Pattern: either Monday-& Friday, 7.00am-8.00am or 7.00pm-8.00pm and Wednesday, either 7.00am-8.30am or 7.00pm-8.30pm
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for energetic, confident and sociable people with an eye for detail to join our team. Our customer’s expectations are high and we work hard to ensure that they are not disappointed, taking pride in going the extra mile whenever possible.
You will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of cleanliness is achieved and maintained throughout our establishments.
Main Duties will include:
- Cleaning Facilities including WCs and Offices
- Vacuuming areas which will be a mix of carpeted and hard floor
- Using cleaning machinery including floor buffers and carpet cleaners
- Ensuring all chemicals are used and stored safely according to COSHH regulations
- Mopping areas including kitchen’s and WCs
- Wiping down chairs and tables
- Internal and external glass cleaning
Previous experience in the cleaning industry would be beneficial; however, training will be given.
You will possess excellent interpersonal skills and have a willingness to learn, in order to deliver excellent service to our customers.
You should also show trustworthiness and reliability and be able to work as part of a team and alone without supervision.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Please send your CV to our HR Team: [email protected]
Alternatively Call our HR Team on 01228 811527