[A]bout CBA Events:
Based in the Lake District but working nationally CBA Events is a full service Event Management Company who look after an expanding portfolio of clients and have been running conferences and events for the past 16 years. Our company’s roots lie firmly in conference planning and AV and when it comes to production and communication we deliver consistently high levels of creativity, client care and attention to detail.
Overview of position:
As a core member of the production team, the role will provide production management for all events and conferences produced, with a steer towards their technical elements. From the initial enquiry, site visit, concept design and client proposal through to delivery and post event evaluation the role will cover every element of the client journey. Finally the role will oversee the use and maintenance of all CBA Events owned and rented technical equipment.
Responsibilities of the role:
The successful applicant will ideally have the skills to manage the following elements;
- Dealing with client enquiries in a timely fashion with excellent administration and communication skills
- Site visits to assess suitability of the venue or location and to sell potential set ups to clients
- Prepare proposals including set mock ups and scale floor plans
- A solid background in operating sound, lights and video
- Financial management of projects including costing proposals, working within budgets and profit projections on projects
- Logistics management including equipment, vehicles, crew and accommodation
- Sub-contractor management
- Health and safety management for projects
- Carry out other duties that would reasonably be expected of the post and as requested by CBA Events’ management
- Management of exhibitions
Negotiable depending on experience.
CV and covering letter to [email protected]. A detailed job description will only be made available to those candidates who are offered an interview.
Applications to be received by Wednesday 28th February 2018.