[W]orkington’s popular sports festival, Workington GO!, is on Saturday 19 May with a fabulous programme of free activities from 11am – 4pm.
The festival takes place in Vulcan Park, Hall Park and Workington Leisure Centre and is an opportunity to try new activities and sports completely free of charge.
Many workshops are now fully booked but places remain on the following sessions:
- 10.30am: Mokyhiit – 30 minute high intensity interval training class
- 11.30am: Piloxing – Cardio fusion of standing pilates, boxing and dance
- 1.30pm: Mokyfit – Low impact dance class to modern music
- 2.30pm: Walking Football – Low impact version of the beautiful game
- 3pm: PAN Disability football – Football that is open to all abilities and backgrounds
All of the sessions are free of charge and led by professional instructors. Places are strictly limited so book today to avoid disappointment. Places can be booked at the Visit Workington website or by phoning Workington Town Council: www.visitworkington.com/workington-go 01900 702986.