Connect 2 Care, a subsidiary of HIT Training are the leading specialist training and apprenticeship provider for the Early Years Sector.
We provide tailored award-winning vocational training which helps develop world-class businesses and top-performing employees. Our accredited qualifications will equip staff to improve their practical skills and knowledge and take away nationally recognised qualifications.
We offer training and qualifications in all areas:
- Level 2 Intermediate Children & Young Person Workforce
- Level 3 Advanced Children & Young Person Workforce
- Level 2 & 3 Team Leading
- Level 2 & 3 Business Administration
- Level 2 Food Production & Cookery
It is a very simple process to get started and it can be a huge benefit to employees and the business. We visit candidates in the workplace so there is no need to attend college. We believe this makes the training personalised, relevant and tailored to the needs of the business
At Connect2Care, we have a positive vision of what our training and apprenticeships can do: improve individual’s skills and therefore their life chances, make businesses more efficient and boost the economy. People are at the centre of everything we do and we take pride in helping people become the best they can be.
Our aims are simple:
- to help employers increase the effectiveness and profitability of their staff
- to develop learners’ personal, economic and social status
- to enhance the level of service given to customers and clients.
For further information on our award winning early years training, please contact:
Matthew Locke on 07976 364599
Email: [email protected]