[H]IT training, operating across Cumbria provide employers & employees with tailored award-winning vocational training which helps develop world-class businesses and top-performing employees.
At HIT, we have a positive vision of what our training and apprenticeships can do: improve individual’s skills and therefore their life chances, make businesses more efficient and boost the economy. People are at the centre of everything we do and we take pride in helping people become the best they can be. Our aims are simple:
- to help employers increase the effectiveness and profitability of their staff
- to develop learners’ personal, economic and social status
- to enhance the level of service given to customers and clients.
We can now offer FULLY FUNDED qualifications in the following subjects:
- Level 2 Business Administration
- Level 2 Customer Service
- Level 2 Professional Cookery
- Level 2 Certificate for the Children & Young Persons Workforce
- Functional Skills Maths
- Functional Skills English
All training is delivered on a 1 to 1 basis so the training is personalised to an individual’s needs and we come to you so there is no need to attend college.
The funding is subject to eligibility:
- The applicant must be aged 19-23
- The applicant must studying towards their first level 2 qualification
- The applicant must be working in a role that matches the qualification so they can be assessed. For example, if you wish to undertake an NVQ in business administration, you must be working in an admin based job role.
For more information or to book a free consultation to discuss your training requirements please get in touch: