Cumbria Crack
  • Home
  • News
  • Tumble dryer sparks Carlisle house fire
News

Tumble dryer sparks Carlisle house fire

At 3:41pm today, Sunday, 9 December two fire engines from Carlisle east and Carlisle west attended a domestic building fire on Lambley bank, Scotby, Carlisle.

A Cumbria Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: “On arrival crews found the fire to be involving a tumble dryer in a garage.

Crews used one hose reel and two breathing apparatus to extinguish the fire.

“Crews were in attendance for forty minutes.”

Related posts

Customers voice high level of satisfaction for TransPennine Express service

Cumbria Crack

Kendal blaze spread to stable block

Cumbria Crack

Police continue to investigate death of man in Ulverston

Cumbria Crack

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More