KNOXWOOD FUNDRAISING STORES JOB VACANCIES SILLOTH AND WIGTON STORES
Knoxwood has a vacancy for a charity store supervisor for both SILLOTH and WIGTON stores.
APPLY ONLINE HERE
Each position is 16 – 18 hours per week, NMW.
We would consider one candidate to take on both roles as a full time position should we find the correct person.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring the shop is open every day and is appropriately staffed with volunteers.
- Recruitment of volunteers.
- Day to day running of the shop.
- You will be the point of contact for volunteers.
- Sorting and pricing goods and manning the shop, HOWEVER your main goal will be to make sure that these tasks are completed by volunteers.
- Organising events and fundraisers within the shops, such as our Christmas Fayres and clothing events.
We are looking for someone innovative and resourceful that can make the most out of donations and work towards increasing the productivity of each store.
This is a position of responsibility and trust and we will be looking for self motivated, reliable and trustworthy individuals to work in our stores. Should we find the right candidate there is scope for developing the role further.
The position will be to work unsupervised and we require a responsible, mature individual of at least 18 years of age.
This post will be for immediate start and be for an initial 6 months, further employment may be possible on performance review.
This post will remain open until we find the right candidate, please apply early as we will close applications as soon as we find the correct person.