Party Eh! introduce from Liverpool The Tea Street Band, Saturday 16th March at Black Box Music Institute, Fisher Street, Carlisle
The Tea Street Band follow in the tradition of tunefully idiosyncratic Liverpool bands like The Coral, The Lightning Seeds, and Shack, though their blissful Electronica sounds like none of those bands.
Rather, The Tea Street Band are closer to artists like Tunng and This Is The Kit, blending instrumentation with synths and beats. Like so many Liverpool artists, at the heart of The Tea Street Band is a keen ear for melody. Driven by propulsive hooks, their songs grab from the get-go, often building to a euphoric rush.
A favorite with music lovers at Kendal Calling and have featured on:
- BBC Intro Track of The Week- Huw Stephens- BBC Radio 1
- Janice Loves Track – Janice Long – BBC Radio 2
- XFM Hot One- John Kennedy (XFM Xposure Show)
- Shock of The New – Jo Good (XFM)
- Guess Who Track – Llaina Bird (XFM)
- My New Favourite Band- Clint Boon (XFM/Inspiral Carpets)
- Track of the Week BBC Introducing- Dave Monks/ Tom Robinson (6 Music)
Get tickets directly from Skiddle.com/e/13433435