FACILITIES & MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR
16 Hour per Week Position
(SHORT TERM CONTRACT – 6 MONTHS)
Salary: £17,735.64 – £19,216.80 Pro Rata
We are looking for a Facilities & Maintenance Coordinator to join us at our office at Cumbria House, Penrith, Cumbria, Flexibility will be an aspect of the role; however general office hours will largely apply.
You will be responsible for full facilities and maintenance support for tenants within the building and will have responsibility for the day to day function of the premises. The role will also include liaising with Estate Agents to show prospective tenants around the building.
You’ll be a dedicated point of contact for all Tenants and Contractors needing to access the building.
Additionally it would be helpful to be knowledgeable in matters relating to Health and Safety
Key responsibilities will include:
- Accountability for planned maintenance
- Reactive maintenance for any urgent requests that may arise
- Ensuring that we have arranged contractors to complete any planned and reactive maintenance
- Building relationships and liaising with cleaning, office, stationery and other suppliers as necessary
- Answering any queries from Tenants where required
- Managing building standards, process ordering of all related items to support Tenants in the building.
- Liaising with the Directors of the Property company for all financial decision aspects of the property
You’ll need to have:
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience of working in an office environment
- A keen eye for attention to detail
- Good team working skills
- Previous experience of customer service
- Knowledge and experience of the Facilities Management industry is desirable
- Helpdesk experience would be beneficial for those looking to progress
If this sounds like the role for you we’d love to hear from you. If you are interested, Please ring Vicky Blaylock on 01228 522448 or email [email protected] for further information and to request an application pack. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced disclosure.
The Closing Date is 30.04.2019