Police are investigating a burglary at a home in the Green Lane area of Storth which occurred between Thursday 11th and Sunday 14th April 2019.
Entry was forced to the property.
During the burglary a quantity sentimental value items of jewellery was stolen.
This consisted of the following items:
- 1X 9CT GOLD FULL ALBERT CHAIN WITH T BAR, SWIVEL FASTENERS AND ATTACHED 9CT GOLD ROYAL ARTILLERY INSIGNIA.
- 1X 9CT GOLD OPEN CURB BRACELET WITH BOLT FASTENING.
- 1X9CT GOLD CLOSE COUPLED BELCHER NECKLACE 28 ” LONG
- 1X9CT GOLD VENETIAN CHAIN 18″ LONG
- 1X 9CT GOLD OPAL AND GARNET PENDANT
- 1X 9CT GOLD VICTORIAN SINGLE OPAL PENDANT
- 1X 9CT GOLD SAPPHIRE AND SEED PEARL PENDANT
- 1X 9CT GOLD BELCHER CHAIN 26″ LONG
- 1900 VICTORIAN WIDOW HEAD FULL SOVERIEGN SET IN 9CT GOLD FANCY MOUNT
- 1X 9CT GOLD OPAL AND SEED PEARL PENDANT
- 1X 15CT GOLD VICTORIAN BRACELET WITH SEVEN CRADLE SET PERIDOTS WITH ATTACHED GOLD SAFETY CHAIN
- 1X 9CT GOLD RUBY AND SEED PEARL WISHBONE DESIGN BROOCH
- 1X 9CT GOLD BULOVA LADIES WRIST WATCH WITH 9CT GOLD BRACELET
- 1X2 2CT GOLD WEDDIGN RING- 4GMS WEIGHT
- 1X RUBY AND DIAMOND CLUSTER WITH SINGLE RUBY AND TEN ILLUSION SET DIAMONDS IN 18CT GOLD SHANK
- 1X SAPPHIRE AND DIAMOND RING WITH SINGLE SAPPHIRE, TWO BRILLAINT CUT CLAW SET DIAMONDS PLATINUM SET IN 18CT YELLOW GOLD SHANK
- 1X 9CT GOLD MITZPAH RING
- 1X 5 STONE DIAMOND RING, OLD CUTDIAMONDS OF 75PTS , CLAW SET IN PATINUM 18CT GOLD YELLOW GOLD SHANK
Police are appealing for any witnesses who may have been in this area at the time and may have seen anything suspicious in this area or who may have been offered any of the stolen items to make contact as soon as possible or via ‘Crimestoppers’ on 0800 555 111.
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Kerley at Kendal CID via 101, quoting log number 186 of the 14th April 2019.