Step up to the plate, explore Ullswater the foodie way in aid of Hospice at Home Carlisle and North Lakeland.
A charity walk celebrating all things Cumbrian, based in the heart of our clinical services area.
Walk the Ullswater way for Hospice at Home on Saturday 22nd June 2019 and get the true taste of Cumbria.
Approx Distance: 21 or 10 miles
Registration Fee: £30
Fundraising Pledge: £125
Supported by a range of local businesses and local eateries, the walk will offer:
- Samples of Cumbrian delicacies along the route
- Breath taking views
- A free t-shirt, water bottle and badge
- Marshalled check points throughout the route
- Return transport to Pooley Bridge if required
- Treats, hydration stations for your four legged friends
- A grab and go breakfast station, hot meal at the end of the walk and a well earned celebratory drink
As a local charity, you can be certain that all proceeds raised from the event go directly towards vital hospice care and support within your local community.
to sign up or for more information please visit: https://www.hospiceathome.co.uk/events/event/step-up-to-the-plate/
The minimum age for participation in this event is 18 years old. Children aged between 14–17 can take part but must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
*Dogs are allowed to take part on the understanding that you take full responsibility and can vouch that they are well socialised, fit and able to walk the distance, not in season and kept on a normal walking lead at all times.
Kindly sponsored by: Unwin Jones Partnership