Cumbria Crack
News

Penrith firefighters called to carbon monoxide incident

At 3:57pm today, Thursday 2 May two fire engines from Penrith fire station were called to reports of a carbon monoxide detector activating at The Green, Askham.

A Cumbria Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: “Crews used two breathing apparatus and a gas monitor to deal with the incident.

“One male casualty was handed to the care of paramedics from North West Ambulance Service.

“Crews were detained for approximately 45 minutes.”

Related posts

Person rescued from Millom flat blaze

Cumbria Crack

Firefighters tackle Whitehaven chip pan blaze

Cumbria Crack

Kendal MRT welcomes Eric to the team

Cumbria Crack

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More