Community Action Group meetings (CAGs) are being held across Eden in the lead up to Appleby Horse Fair to give people the opportunity to discuss any issues arising in their community, relating to the Fair.
A Police Community Support Officer will be available along with a local member of the town/parish council at the different locations.
The CAGs will be held from 28 May at:
- Kirkby Stephen police station, 10am – 11am daily, up to and including Wednesday 5 June
- Appleby police station, 10am – 11am daily, up to and including Wednesday 5 June
- Alston Market Square, 10am – 11am daily, up to and including Wednesday 5 June
- Brough, outside Swanson House, Main Street, Brough, 10am – 11am, 28 May, 30 May, 1 June 3, June, 5 June
- Warcop play park, 12pm – 1pm, 28 May, 31 May, 3 June
- Soulby village green, 12pm – 1pm, 29 May, 1 June, 4 June
- Great Asby, outside The Three Greyhounds pub, 12pm – 1pm, 30 May, 2 June, 5 June
For those people unable to attend who would like to raise issues, there will also be online meetings held on the Eden Focus Facebook page involving different agencies which make up the Appleby Horse Fair Multi-Agency Strategic Co-ordinating Group.
These online meetings will be held from May 28 to 5 June from 2pm to 2.30pm.
Please note that none of the above meetings should be used for the reporting of crime. In an emergency and/or where a crime is in progress, call 999. To report a non-emergency police issue, call 101 and follow the prompts given to use the Appleby-specific 101 reporting system.