Minimum of 35 hours PW
(Relief positions also available)
£9.20 per hour
- Are you reliable and motivated?
- Can you work as part of a team?
PA required working with a man with physical disabilities in his own home and community.
Duties will include assisting the client with all personal care, household duties, shopping and other practical tasks to enable the client to function at home and in the community. Client uses a powered wheelchair at home and a manual wheelchair in the community. He requires some assistance to transfer into and out of a car.
- A clean driving licence is essential as well as access to a car to transport the client and manual wheelchair.
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care essential
- Level 3 desirable or relevant work experience in a similar job role
- Current DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service, formerly CRB) essential.
To apply, please email [email protected] for an Application Form or call 07737 180133 to discuss the role.