CHANGE YOUR CAREER – CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
Do you want to make a difference and become a part of how great Community Care should be delivered?
Would you like to make a real difference to the lives of our elders?
Would you like to work for a small, friendly local company who see our staff and our clients as part of our family?
We consider the most important quality in applicants to be their work ethic and values. With our in house trainers and qualified Care Management we are able to put applicants with no previous care experience or qualifications through The Care Certificate in order to become a Care Practitioner. What we do require is diligence, consideration, efficiency and a friendly attitude!
Due to overwhelming demand, Gaudium is excited to announce that we have vacancies available in a Care Practitioner position, providing Care in the Community for older vulnerable adults. We aim to provide the personal touch to each of our client’s care and keep their needs central to our ethos. Day to day duties would include travelling to clients’ homes and providing personal care whilst completing all relevant paperwork.
The position is as a Care Practitioner (Domiciliary. Applicants should ideally have an understanding of care and customer service. This is a community based employment attending clients within the area of Penrith OR Carlisle and the successful applicant will be providing Domiciliary Care in clients’ own homes.
We have vacancies for full time and part time employees.
The successful candidates will need a motivation to learn and progress, have a full driving licence and a good team player. In return for your commitment to us, we can offer you:
Benefits of working with us:
- Training provided to put you through the Care Certificate
- Guaranteed contracted hours with the opportunity to pick up more shifts if required.
- Competitive rates of pay including paid mileage and travel time from our base.
- A smartphone including new technology that allows you to view your client’s routine before you make your visit and view your rota in advance.
- New software to automatically calculate hours and travel – no more timesheets or mileage record filing!
- Small localised team with an inspirational and experienced Care Manager
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working
- Progression opportunities
- Employer contribution pension scheme*
- Lease Car scheme*
- Successful pass of probationary period rewarded with spa weekend away*
- Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.*
- 5.6 weeks pro rata annual leave
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Long Service Awards
- Be part of a company recognised nationally in Care
- Refer a Friend Scheme
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a real difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application. If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on 01768 890 353. Alternatively send us an email to [email protected] or go to our website at https://www.gaudium.org.uk/recruitment to view job descriptions and complete an application.