Police are investigating a burglary which took place at a house on Milnthorope road, Kendal on the 7th September between the hours of 11.30am-7pm.
A Cumbria Police spokesman said: “A large amount of jewellery and some cash was stolen.”
The items of jewellery stolen were:
- A gold ring with a wide band, 32 diamond chips in a lattice type pattern.
- A gold ring with an oval tanzanite stone and 3 diamonds either side.
- Loop earrings with a ball at the bottom of each loop.
- Loop pear shaped drop earrings, with ridges as a pattern.
- A gold chain with a pearl and zirconia loop.
- A gold chain with 2 or 3 squares with a pearl.
- A silver slight drop with 25 Swarovski crystals.
- Silver Swarovski white and blue stones as a ball and blue beads like a fringe.
- Gold with 24 diamond chips set like a flower.
- A silver bangle 1” wide with a diamond cut pattern.
- A blue oval opal broach set in a gold bar with 3 leaves embossed on it.
- A gold and quartz watch with a strap made up of little horseshoes.
- A small cameo broach with a gold edge and twisted chain.
- A large cameo broach set in gold.
- A long pearl necklace with a clasp.
Anyone with information should call PC 2459 on 101, [email protected] or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting log number 42 of the 7th September.