Do you want to make a difference and become a part of how great Community Care should be delivered?
Would you like to make a real difference to the lives of our elders?
Would you like to work for a small, friendly local company who see our staff and our clients as part of our family?
VACANCY – TRAINEE CARE MANAGER
A vacancy has become available to work leading our care team as Care Manager at Gaudium Ltd, for 37.5 hours p/w @ £10.00 p/h starting salary.
We consider the most important quality in applicants to be their work ethic and values, and we value diligence, consideration, efficiency and a friendly attitude. Providing Care in the Community for older vulnerable adults we aim to provide the personal touch to each of our client’s care and keep their needs central to our ethos.
Our Trainee Care Manager will lead our team of Carers providing Domiciliary Care to older adults in the Penrith area and in our Day Centre. The full time management position includes a mixture of office work in dedicated office space and care work out on the road. Ensuring client paperwork is correct, rotas are generated and staff training and supervisions are up to date form part of the role, as does ensuring quality of care completed within client calls. Applicants need to be fully flexible in their hours of work and hold a full clean driving licence. This is a community based employment.
The successful candidates will need care experience with older adults, a motivation to learn and progress and be a good team player. In return for your commitment to us, we can offer you:
Benefits of working with us:
- Opportunity to be put through NVQ L5 in Health and Social Care
- Lease car scheme available with your choice of make and model – no credit checks required
- Competitive rates of pay including paid mileage and travel time.
- A smartphone including new technology that allows you to view your client’s routine before you make your visit and view your rota in advance.
- New software to automatically calculate hours and travel – no more timesheets or mileage record filing!
- Employer contribution pension scheme*
- Staff healthcare scheme*
- 5.6 weeks pro rata annual leave
- Long Service Awards
- Be part of a company recognised nationally in Care
- Refer a Friend Scheme
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a real difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application. If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on 01768 890 353, or alternatively go to our website at https://www.gaudium.org.uk/recruitment to view job descriptions and complete an application.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS and references. We are an equal opportunities employer.