Vertu Motors is opening the vast majority of service departments to ensure that key workers and vehicles critical to the country during the pandemic can continue their vital work.
The service department at Bristol Street Motors Carlisle Vauxhall and SEAT will both be open.
Anyone classed by the government as a keyworker, or vehicles such as utilities, emergency services and food and necessary goods distributors will be able to access servicing and repairs. Where possible this will be extended to vulnerable people who need to stay mobile.
Robust hygiene and social distancing procedures remain in place to protect customers and colleagues, which include thoroughly cleaning the control surfaces of all vehicles before and after handover.
Robert Forrester, chief executive of Vertu Motors plc, said: “Although our dealerships are temporarily closed for vehicle sales and routine servicing and repairs, like many businesses we are doing what we can to assist key workers, the most vulnerable and crucial logistics. The dealerships are providing servicing and repairs to keep these people in Leicester on the road.”
For further information or to book an appointment call the relevant numbers – please respect the category of people this service is available to support.
- Bristol Street Key Worker Hotline –0330 1781813
- Vertu Honda Key Worker Hotline – 0330 1781814
- Farnell Land Rover Key Worker Hotline – 0330 1781815
- Farnell Jaguar Key Worker Hotline – 0330 1781816
- Vertu Mercedes-Benz Key Worker Hotline – 0330 1781817
- Vertu Toyota Key Worker Hotline – 0330 1781818
- Vertu Volkswagen Key Worker Hotline – 0330 1781819
- Hereford Audi Key Worker Hotline – 0330 1781820
- Macklin Motors Key Worker Hotline – 0330 1781821