Cumbria Crack
News

Firefighters tackle Keswick kitchen blaze

Two fire engines have attended a fire involving the kitchen of a commercial premises on Main Street in Keswick.

Fire crews were called at 5:15pm yesterday, Friday 22 May.

A Cumbria Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: “The fire was extinguished using four breathing apparatus, one hose reel jet, two dry powder extinguishers and two carbon monoxide extinguishers.

“Crews remained on scene for over two hours.”

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More